Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Letter Opener by Kyo Maclear

I think I will let my review do the talking for this book! Also, if you can spot my review online, let me know...you might win a prize ;)
"Kyo Maclear does a fine job of taking the reader on a journey that is a blend of fictional and real world events, the past and the present are seamlessly blended together and it is very easy to imagine you are in the same room as Naiko sorting packages or that you are watching Andrei perfrom his daring escape from Romania. This book would be great for a book club or discussion group because it would be interesting to compare what events really happened and what was based on those events." M.G. (Ottawa) This book was released in Febuary, 2007. For more information on the author or this book please visit:
http://www.harpercollins.ca/global_scripts/product_catalog/book_xml.asp?isbn=0002006073

No comments: